How to Innovate Your Business with Artificial Intelligence?
Course Description & Objectives
Recently adopting and successfully using AI capabilities has become a requirement for a company’s competitive advantage. One of the biggest challenges in accomplishing this goal is helping the key business decision-makers to recognize the value creation potential of AI and start exploring it. The course will help them achieve this objective in eight recorded lectures and four Q&A sessions.
The first step in accomplishing this objective is understanding AI’s impact on a specific business. It includes
- explaining the key AI technologies in plain English, focusing on their capabilities of solving real-world problems,
- clarifying the sources of AI competitive advantage,
- demonstrating the power of AI with appropriate business applications, and
- focusing on the challenges and issues in applying AI in business.
The second step is estimating the potential opportunities that this technology can create for a business. It includes
- clarifying appropriate AI solutions to business problems,
- identifying the business needs that require AI, and
- recommended steps for evaluating your business readiness for applying AI.
The third step is planning a realistic roadmap for applying AI. It includes
- clarifying the needed infrastructure and skillset for a successful introduction of AI into a business,
- suggested steps for a practical introduction of AI-based on business specifics, and
- recommended organizational structures for operating AI resources.
This unique course explains the practical approach of applying AI and is prepared by a leading international expert in this area based on his experience from several large US companies. The course is based on his book “Applying Data Science: How to Create Value with Artificial Intelligence,” recently published by Springer. (https://www.amazon.com/Applying-Data-Science-Artificial-Intelligence-dp-3030363740/dp/3030363740/ref=mt_other?_encoding=UTF8&me=&qid= ) This offers an advantage the participants will not find anywhere else.
There are no special technical or programming requirements for participants to take this course.